- Mantra, joint stock company
- 65 rue de la Croix, 92000 Nanterre
- Contact : https://www.mantra.ms/contact
- RCS : Nanterre B 892 440 959
- Share capital: 27 000€
- VAT : FR87892440959
- Website hosting: OVH
Last updated : 6 January 2022
We take great care to protect your personal data and pay great attention to the respect of regulatory dispositions regarding privacy and the processing of personal data, in particular European Regulation n°2016/679 of 26th April 2016 relative to the protection of physical persons in the context of the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of these data as well as Law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978 (”Computing and Freedoms”) modified in 2018 (”Current Legislation”).
For the purposes of this document, “you”, “your” or “the User” designates the pysical person whose personal data is collected to be processed in the context of the activities described in this document, and who can be designated “person concerned” in the sens of the Current Legislation, as defined hereafter.
“User Account” designates the account created by the User on the Solution which enables them to access the Services.
1. Who are we?
The software “Mantra” (the “Solution”), available at the URL address https://app.mantra.ms, which enables its users to use different functionalities provided by Mantra (”the Services”) as well as the showcase website available at the URL address www.mantra.ms (the “Showcase Internet Website”) are provided by the company Mantra (”us”, “our”, “ours”).
You can contact our data privacy officer by filling out the following contact form: https://www.mantra.ms/contact
When you use the Showcase Internet Website, in order to gather information regarding the Solution and Services, we act in the capacity of “data processor” as defined by the Current Legislation.
On the contrary, as part of your use of the Services thanks to the Solution, the company that you are working for or for which you are executing a corporate mandate and who has subscribed to the Services is the “data processor” as defined by the Current Legislation (ie. the company responsible for the processing of your personal data). In this case, we act as a “supplier” to the data processor as defined by the Current Legislation.
In certain cases, when you are using the Services, however, we act as the data processor, for example when we collect data for statistical purposes and to improve the Services.
2. Personal data collected
2.1 Information provided by the User
When you use the Solution or when you browse the Showcase Internet Wesbite, some of your personal data such as identifying data (first name, last name, gender, birth date), your contact details (email address, postal code), your IP address, your geographic location and your browsing history on the Solution or the Showcase Internet Website can be processed.
We reserve the right to conserve an archive of the contacts we have together.
2.2 Information collected automatically
2.3 Information provided by third parties
As part of the Services, we could received information about your from third parties who have personal data that you would have highlighted to us. This could include payment or payment processing third parties or others related to the Solution. This data will be automatically added to the data collected about you, in order to better address your needs and optimize and improve the quality of the services that we offer.
3. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data as the data processor for the following goals:
- your use of the Showcase Internet Website;
- manage your requests for information;
- send you our newsletter;
- our administrative needs,
- purposes of statistical analysis;
- the prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- the improvement of the Services, the Solution and of our Showcase Internet Website
Moreover, we use your personal data as a supplier for the following goals:
- your use of the Services and of the Solution;
- to identify you or identify the User Accounts you have created to benefit from our Services;
- to manage any requests for information or support as part of your use of the Solution.
In accordance with the Current Legislation, the processing of your personal data is based on at least one of the following legal frameworks:
- your consenting to this processing;
- the correct execution of the contractual relationship between us or the execution of precontractual measures at your request;
- compliance with the Current Legislation
- our legitimate interest in selling and improving our products and services or in maintaining the Showcase Internet Website and the Solution
The solution and the Showcase Internet Website can contain hyperlinks towards third party or partner websites (notably social media and commerce partners). We ask you to not that if you follow these links, these internet sites and services will be governed by their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Under no circumstance could we be held responsible for the non-compliance of their terms and conditions and privacy policies with the Current Legislation. We ask that you take notice of the terms and conditions and privacy policies applicable to these sites before your provide them with your personal data and use these websites.
5. Sharing of your personal data
As part of the goals exposed in section 3, we may transfer some of your data to;:
- IT suppliers, with the goal of hosting your data, ensuring the maintenance of our systems, of the Showcase Internet Website, of our services, of the Solution and the Services, or supervising the performance of the Showcase Internet Website, the Services, the Solution and User experience;
- third parties who possess your personal data, at your request as part of the execution of the Services;
- third parties to which the User would have given his consent to accessing the personal data we collect;
- commercial partners, with your approval, that they may offer your their services;
- commercial partners, after the data is made anonymous, for statistical purposes;
- our counsel, such as our lawyers or accountants, as well as any potential buyer and their counsel, or any new beneficiaries of our activity if our activity should be sold or merged with another company;
- law enforcement officials, legal authorities or administration or any other third party that is authorized, provided we respect or ethical obligations relative to privacy, in response to a request for information if we believe that this communication of information is legal or required by the Current Legislation
6. Secure storage of your data
We rely on appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data, such as for example:
- the access to your User Account is controlled by a password and a unique user name;
- we store your personal data on secure servers.
Even if we commit to deploying our best efforts to protect your personal data, you accept that the use of the internet cannot be totally secure and that, in this context, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the personal data that you provide us with or that are provided via the internet.
7. Transfer outside the European Union
Your personal data are processed in the European Union, except if your are notified of the transfer of your data outside of the European Union.
8. Your rights
You have a right to access, modify or erase and restrict processing of your personal data, as well as a right to object and a right to the data portability.
You also have a right to define instructions regarding the conservation, erasure, and or communication of your personal data after your death.
When the processing is based on your consent, you also have a right to revoke said consent.
You can exercise these rights at any moment by sending a request accompanied with a proof of identity to the email address mentioned at the beginning of said policy or by postal mail to the following address: 65 rue de la Croix, 92000 Nanterre
Any demand will have to specify the personal data which you wish to access, that you wish to rectify, erase or replace or for which your wish to restrict processing or invoke portability. The information regarding your User Account can be requested in order to facilitate the processing of your request.
We reserve the right to ask your for a proof of identity in order to verify its exactness before any implementation of these rights.
You can also submit a complaint to the Commission National de l’Informatique et des Libertés if you believe that the processing of your personal data undermines your rights in terms of data privacy.
9. Length of data retention
Your data will be retained for a period that will not exceed what is necessary for the realization of the goals described in this Policy.
If your data is no longer necessary to the realization of the goals described in this Policy, they will be regularly erased except if it is necessary to retain them longer:
- to ensure the respect of our legal, fiscal and accounting obligations regarding the retaining of information, ie. 10 years;
- the conservation of evidence during the applicable statute of limitations, ie. 5 years;
- to the end of commercial prospecting ie. 3 years after the end of our commercial relationship with you or after our last contact with you.
Moreover, if we notice that your User Account has not been active for over 2 years, we will erase your personal data.
10.1 Our cookies
- recognize you when you use the Solution, for example to access the Services by allowing an automtatic connection to your User account when you connect to the Solution;
- obtain information regarding your preferences, your online movement and your internet usage in order to compute statistics and improve the ergonomics of the Showcase Internet Website and the Solution;
- conduct research and statistical analysis to improve the content of our Showcase Internet Website and Services and to help us better understand your expectations and needs as a prospect or User;
- to make your online experience more functional and comfortable .
If you have consented to the storage of cookies on your browser, the cookies integrated in the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily on a dedicated space in your browser. They will only be readable by their sender.
The length of conservation of this information does not exceed 13 months.
10.2. Third party cookies
We work with third party provides such as Google who may also install cookies on the Solution or Showcase Internet Website in order to gather anonymized statistics. These third parties are responsible for the cookies installed on our Solution or Showcase Internet Website. If you wish more information, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of these third parties, which are available on their websites.
11. Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy at any time. You will be notified of any modification to the way we handle your personal data via the Solution, the Showcase Internet Website or via email, so that you may learn about them.
If you have any questions or requests regarding this Policy or, in a broader fashion, on the way we handle your data, you can contact our data privacy officer by filling out the following form: https://www.mantra.ms/contact